Wednesday, November 3, 2010

journal of loneliness: the touch

Posted by usoPkuChai On 8:28 PM No comments


[play]

it was dark outside and just about i wanna went out to get some food for my gushy one-pack abs, suddenly the sky cried. weeped outside my window. sobbed with the growling thunder. and i'm back on my red sofa overlooking the rain falling uncontrollably bashing the volcanic rock mounted at the wall. wished be able to cheer the nature and swabbed the infuriated sadness splashed on the balcony.

the coldness made my skin crawl. the trees that lined the pathway bended down whipped by the wind. grabbed my black cup proceed through the loomy hallway to the pantry. as when i pushed the knob of the aqua dispenser, i saw a girl with a long hair rushed out from one of the brown varnish door, fixed her school uniform and took off in a hurry. followed by a stern slammed. replicated the rumble thunder of the lightning flashed through the windows.

put the coffee on the right side of the table. i turned off the tv, charles bronson was on max. entertained myself with the solace of the resonance of the room. the moan of the walls tried to restraint the penetration of the gale force winds outside. the lustful touch of the failling rain brushing the thin glass of the window as fingers on silk. the haggard trees moved wildly, back and forth, banged each other in orgasmic motion.

i took a sip of the coffee. closed my eyes to enjoy the brisk aroma. revelling the intimacy of the passionate taste. i felt a soft touch on my shoulder. adrenalin swooshed up through my vein. stimulating my sense but numbing my brain. a raspy whisper echoed at my left ear. stunned on my red sofa. my fuzzy head resisted my effort of reassuring what to do next.

opened my eyes, snopped over my shoulder and gazed around the room. i am definite that i am alone. lift my shriveled butt, swooped a leather cap on the table, grasped the metal knob with my right hand. the door denied my strive as it wanted me to stay. ahh.. its locked. turned twice to unlock, went out and put on my running shoes. i saw in a daze as the door closed, a spine-chilling silhouette of something that i don't dare to described, gazed back at me.

hit the lift button, too late, rushed to the stairs, almost stumbled, hitted my head to the banister. walked passed two cute teen girl dressed in a stewardess uniform at the reception desk. persuaded myself to ignore the reverberated voice from upstairs calling my name. out the front door. a taxi arrived, a friend of mine emerged his head through the open window. i humped in the taxi, and asked the driver to drove away. his grin transformed to astonishment. put my finger on my lips, ordered him to shut up.

[rewind]

it just catched my mind on the creepy feeling last night. i just came back from the site at 2.26am. undressed myself. crawled beneath the blanket, surrendered my restless head to ballad of the three siblings pillow. fragrance of lavender moisted the room. the curtain was parted to the left side of the window. i felt like something was watching me.

i was too exhausted to gave it a thought. snuggled between my twin bolster. switched on the dream pad and flew away like a thirsty vampire longing for fatal love. embracing the loneliness of the undead. hoped for a wet dream that i never experience in my entire life.

twelve missed call and eight sms were my early breakfast today. venus was tagged green. gave a call back home. enliven my day with the happiness from accross the sea. it was a black cloud overcast but no rain yet. the tiled floor was so damned cold when i tiptoed to the bathroom. i forgot to turned off the air-cond after a fast short morning ritual previously. sunk my body to the hot water flushed over my head.

[fast forward]

silence filled the taxi. my stomach demanded it shares of copious opulent. headed to setiabudi1. my friend busied himself with his bb. showed me a picture of a lady. glowing flawless fair skin. roundish beautiful eyes. tempted smile painted on her seducing lips. looked like familiar face to me. i remembered her. she got a tattoo on her left breast. we met her last weekend.

went into a sunda restaurant and we ordered some food. i didn't tell him what was just happened. i moved on with the day. on the way back, i am preparing myself. casted away the unneeded from far. open the unlocked door. my bed still messy. i forgot to put the tag for the cleaner to tidy my room.

sat on my red sofa. clicked on the winamp. venus was long gone back. ebiet g ade sung 'berita kepada kawan'. rain has stopped an hour ago. got an sms from the driver telling me he is on the way to picked me up. looked at my black cup. glared through the window onto the dark sky. it was as black as the cold coffee.

[pause]

0 ulasan: