Monday, October 13, 2008

happy belated birthday

Posted by usoPkuChai On 12:10 AM No comments

you already know that i'm missing you every each of my passing days..
you already know that i'm dreaming of you every each of my passing nights..
you already know that i wish to wake up beside you every each of my passing morning..

you already know that i want to take care of you every each of my remaining life..
you already know that i want to make you happy every each of my remaining life..
you already know that i want to enjoy your laugh and sweet smile every each of my remaining life..

to hug and kiss you whenever i got the chance..
to wipe all the tears of sorrow from your soul whenever i got the chance..
and to call you mine until the end of my time..

happy birthday sweetheart..
my love is always for you..

0 ulasan: