Thursday, March 31, 2011

journal of loneliness: the update

Posted by usoPkuChai On 8:32 AM No comments


[play]

i woke up late again today with mixed feeling. it were the fourth time this week. when i reached for my phone, it was dead, perhaps since last night, again. uh.. i just got a new phone last month, the dual sim phillips xenium phone which battery boasted by the salesgirl can stay up to a month without a need to charged it, on standby mode. not that i disagree, but that was the reason i always left it dead due to the rare occassion of charging it.

after few minutes of reassuring myself that i already awake, i put on my white track bottom, which i bought for the aikido class that i didn't registered, push zero for receptionist to ordered a room service. i've already moved to another room few months ago, after checked-out last year for a several months of outstation job in another region. it was a very hectic schedule which consumed most of my luxurious almost-always-free time. then after that i decided to took off for a long holidays, for a compensation.

the room is similar like the previous one but situated at the very end of the hall. near to the pantry. and doesnt have red sofa, but grey. i rarely sat on the sofa lately due to my back. the increased in my age numbering would be now taken effect. hence, still not recovering my voice after two weeks of heavy flu and terrible cough. age really eating me from inside. i guess.

and i also stop taking a coffee for a while, i got acidic stomach now, as per suggested by one of my friend-doctor. gotta replaced it with milk, non-fat as per the advice. guessed it would help me to neutralized all the radiation that i might had picked up from the cracked reactor at fukushima. somehow the coffee guys had been transformed to a milkman, non-fat off course.

sat on my grey sofa sipping my morning milk from my black cup, stared at venus on grey. it has been grey since last month. the communication suddenly deserted two week before my birthday. and she even forgot my birthday. pity me. she did dropped her one line emails few times, which i didn't response at that time, before shutted down everything. could be that is the reason i lost the enthusiasm of waking up early in the morning. just that nothing to look forward to in the morning. sigh.

sms my colleague to informed him that i won't coming to the office today. picked up jeremy archer's 'and thereby hangs a tale'. my second copy of his short stories collection after 'a twist of a tale'. neil gaiman is another short stories author that i admire. novel are too time consuming for a guy who read either during the morning reminative session or during the flight mode.

the drip of rain accosted me affably from behind the tall window's glass. some notes on history of a king scattered beside the arrangement of books on my desk. the green ashtray full of fagend and waste of sunflower seed. same mess as in my head, which filled with too many things that i'm not sure of what it is. i don't really gave a further thought about it, eventhough i knew its still scrambled inside my brain.

bunch of old friend will be coming this weekend. i will be attending some conference also this coming weekend. that would fasten my time soon. but for today i would let it go as slow as it can be. for the first time in this few month i was not leaving my room. connected my laptop to my sonicgear speaker, enjoying the laughter of the re-run of 'hantu kak limah pulang ke rumah'. i had not laugh as hard as that for such a long time. almost spilled my milk on my grey sofa and didn't really bother what color venus uranus tagged.

[pause]

0 ulasan: