Tuesday, July 1, 2003

my niche

Posted by usoPkuChai On 8:32 PM 1 comment

some people said i save their life.. some people said i ruin their life.. some people appreciate my words.. some people use it against me.. some people use me as a scapegoat.. i believe its the risk when you have such a big intention to makes world a better place to live in.. it the sorrow inside me to see potential people collapse..

theres few things i hate about myself.. i'm so easy to feel empathy and sympathy to other people problem, which drag me deep into their problem.. and my ability to give forgiveness no matter how big the cut they have done to me, ability to please people whenever they need in whatever mean, to forget and let it go..

a lot of people ask what is it in me.. just as simple as forrest gump quote when he lead a marathon accross america.. "i just feel like running.." i feel the same way.. i just seek peace in my own way..

1 ulasan:

dilemma ~ when the status of a person within its environment and community is affecting its own survival